- Vitamin A & D added for their roles in supporting bone growth and maintenance
- Vitamin C & E have antioxidant properties and work together to reduce free radicals
- B Vitamins added for a number of important roles in the body, including food metabolism, energy production, cell reproduction and growth
- Selenium is an important mineral for reducing the effects of free radicals • Amino Acids added for the building of proteins and muscle.
- Essential amino acids must be provided in the diet and we have included Lysine, Methionine & Threonine in this balancer at appropriate levels
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) have been added as a prebiotic. This is to support the good microbes within the gut and maintain a healthy digestive system