Recovery-7: A highly concentrated formula to aid in muscle recovery after peak performance
Combining trace elements, vitamins, amino acids as well as active yeast in convenient sachet form, Plusvital Recovery-7 is designed to aid post-performance muscle recovery as well as reduce oxidative stress.
There is little scientific evidence to suggest that a concentrated boost of vitamins before a race leads to increased performance. However, there is significant research which indicates that providing vitamins to horses after intensive exercise can help support the recovery process.
Plusvital Recovery-7 is designed to provide a wide range of anti-oxidants, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids (including BCAA’s) to support the horse in the seven days after a race or during periods of in intense exercise. Plusvital Recovery-7’s concentrated formula balances 6 trace elements, 12 vitamins, 9 amino acids and active yeast. Recovery-7 is formulated to be quickly absorbed and rapidly restores nutritional balance, aiding a return to training and performance.
Key features include:
- Vitamin E and a blend of natural polyphenols – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents – to support the immune system and recovery response
- Lysine and Methionine as well as 7 other amino acids and Branch Chain Amino Acids to support muscle recovery and development
- Magnesium to support the nervous system and muscle recovery
- Natural polyphenols as antioxidant/anti-inflammatory agents
- Algae based omega oils EPA and DHA to provide balanced fatty acids and reduce post-exercise inflammation
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.