ATP-10: Protein based dietary fat supplement for additional energy
Plusvital ATP-10 is designed as a feed supplement that provides a careful blend of dietary fat, protein and vitamins to encourage glycogen sparing effect to encourage both stamina and more efficient use of energy. ATP-10 has recently been reformulated to provide a dietary boost in the ten days before competition.
Scientific research has shown that the presence of dietary fat in a horse’s feed may have a sparing effect on the glycogen stores during peak performance. By combining fat with selected vitamins and protein including branched chain amino acids, Plusvital ATP-10 aims to encourage the metabolism of lipid energy stores to delay muscle fatigue.
Key features include:
- Amino Acids to provide an energy source and support muscle growth
- Ribose to aid in ATP production, which is a key source of energy in exercising horses
- Dietary fat and protein to assist in building energy stores
- Natural Polyphenols and Carnosine as antioxidants/anti-inflammatory agents
- Active yeast and short-chain fructooligosaccharides (scFOS) to support digestive health
- Easily absorbed, bio-available ‘Chelated Zinc’ to help maintain the immune system
- Boswellia Extract to support anti-inflammatory activity during times of stress
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.