Neutragast: Comprehensive gut support for horses prone to gastric disturbances
Plusvital Neutragast combines active and natural ingredients to balance gastrointestinal function. It is well documented that high starch cereals, if fed in large amounts can lead to digestive problems. Research suggests that the fitter the horse gets, the smaller the capacity of the hind gut. This can lead to a reduction of microbiota available to produce vitamins.
The horse has a unique and sensitive digestive system and changes in the gut can lead to serious problems such as gastric ulcers, acidosis and laminitis. By combining B Vitamins, Calcified Seaweed, Boswellia Extract and active yeast, Neutragast is designed to soothe and help prevent digestive disturbances.
Key features include:
- Supports digestive health
- Source of B Vitamins to help with food metabolism
- Boswellia Extract to calm and soothe the digestive tract
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae to improve fibre digestion and microbial balance
- Calcified Seaweed to act as a buffer against excess acid in the stomach
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.