Flex Supp: Complete supplement for horses combining Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM and Rosehip with anti-oxidants for the maintenance of healthy joints
Repeated exercise and training can put a lot of stress on the joints of the horse. Plusvital Flex Supp combines superior ingredients to support the mobility and joint health of the performance horse. The combined power of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Sodium Hyaluronate with Plusvital Flex Supp work together with the added benefits of MSM, Rosehip, Selenium and Vitamin C.
Rosehip, Selenium and Vitamin C have been added to Plusvital Flex Supp for their anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Rosehip in particular has been shown to improve mobility and performance in supplemented horses and is a good source of Bioflavonoids.
Key features include:
- Supports healthy joints and performance
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Sodium Hyaluronate for healthy joints
- MSM for analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Rosehip is added for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Source of organic Selenium
- Algae as a source of fatty acids to support joint tissue
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here