Sport Syrup: The complete multivitamin solution for sport horses
Plusvital Sport Syrup has been specifically formulated to provide both a comprehensive blend of vitamins and trace minerals along with essential amino acids.
Building on our experience since 1975 in designing balancers for the horse, Plusvital Sport Syrup has higher levels of selected B vitamins (B3 & B12) as well as Biotin and Selenium. Additional support is provided in the form of prebiotic FOS, which help to ensure that a healthy digestive system is maintained.
Key features include:
- Vitamins A and D added for their roles in supporting bone growth and maintenance
- Vitamins C and E have anti-oxidant properties and work together to reduce free radicals
- B Vitamins added for a number of important roles in the body, including food metabolism, energy production, cell reproduction and growth
- Selenium is an important mineral for reducing the effects of free radicals
- Amino Acids added for the building of proteins and muscle. Essential amino acids must be provided in the diet and we have included Lysine, Methionine and Threonine in this balancer at appropriate levels
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) have been added as a prebiotic. This is to provide the gut with good microbes to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.