Re-Zest: Concentrated post-competition supplement designed to assist in muscle recovery
Combining Bioflavonoids, natural Polyphenols and Boswellia Extract with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids, Plusvital Re-Zest is formulated to be quickly absorbed and to rapidly restore the nutritional balance of the horse, aiding in a swifter return to training and performance.
Strenuous exercise puts the horse under a lot of stress and can lead to muscle damage due to free radical build-up. In order to combat this, anti-oxidants must be provided post-exercise in order to support muscle recovery. It was previously thought best to provide the horse with vitamins and minerals pre-exercise, but recent research shows that giving anti-oxidants post-exercise is more beneficial, especially in terms of muscle recovery.
Key features include:
- Natural Polyphenols – anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agents – to support the immune system and recovery response
- Branched Chain Amino Acids to aid in muscle recovery and reduction of lactic acid build up post exercise
- Lysine, Methionine & Threonine – limiting amino acids required for the utilisation of other amino acids
- Organic Selenium to protect against cell membrane damage from free radicals
- Boswellia Extract to aid in calming the digestive & respiratory systems
- Vitamin C is added for its anti-oxidant and immune functions
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, DHA & EPA to help mediate the inflammatory response
- Magnesium to support the nervous system and muscle recovery
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.