Breeding Syrup: A great source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support the breeding horse and foal
Plusvital Breeding Syrup is a specially designed, palatable syrup formulated to balance the feed of the horse during the all important breeding season.
The breeding season is a time when the nutrient requirements of the horse must be carefully considered and met in order to provide sufficient energy for growth and lactation. As well as supporting the mare in the time leading up to and after foaling, Plusvital Breeding Syrup also supports the nutritional needs of the growing foal right through to the yearling.
Plusvital Breeding Syrup can also be used to supplement the dietary requirements of the stallion in service.
Key features include:
- Highly palatable, molasses-based balancer
- Supports the needs of the mare and stallion during the breeding season
- Complete multivitamin, amino acid and mineral formulation
- Folic Acid essential for cell formation and for DNA metabolism
- Essential amino acids, Lysine and Methionine – crucial for growth and bone development
- B Vitamins – Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Folic Acid (B9) and Cyanocobalamin (B12) – have been added for their role in cell reproduction and growth
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here.