Breeding Robust: Scientifically formulated nutritional supplement designed to balance the diet of the growing horse
Nutritional imbalances have been shown to play a role in the occurrence of developmental orthopaedic disease in growing horses. Plusvital Breeding Robust ensures the growing horse gets the adequate nutrients for healthy skeletal development. These convenient pellets utilise the bone building strength of Calcium and combines it with the other essential elements necessary for healthy skeletal development and maintenance.
By combining specific minerals, such as Calcium and Phosphorus, vitamins and amino acids in a highly palatable soy protein base, Plusvital Breeding Robust is designed to protect against dietary inadequacies that may lead to metabolic bone diseases.
Plusvital Breeding Robust also contains Copper, Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3 and the essential amino acids Lysine and Methionine.
Key features include:
- Highly palatable soy protein base
- Promotes healthy skeletal development
- Can be used throughout all stages of horse’s skeletal development and can be used to support the unborn foal
- A source of Copper and Zinc
- High levels of Vitamin A and D which are necessary for normal bone growth
- Strengthens bones
- Contains all the essential elements required for healthy skeletal structure
- Source of Calcium and Phosphorous for their role in the healthy growth and formation of bones
Download the brochure for Plusvital’s full range of equine supplements here