Applications are invited for an experienced Equine Sales Manager to join Plusvital a rapidly growing Irish equine science company, to drive sales in Ireland.
Plusvital has been a leader in equine science since its formation in 1975, growing out of Ireland’s world-famous racing and sport horse tradition. Since the introduction of our iconic Racing Syrup to the market over 40 years ago, we have continued to develop innovative scientifically based supplements for the serious competitor in racing, breeding and equine sports.
This exciting opportunity would suit an experienced and driven professional who has a key understanding of the equine industry, with a focus on delivering outstanding sales results throughout a defined territory. The role will involve expanding the growing customer base, securing new customers within the territory and maintaining /developing the existing key accounts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and will be extremely customer focused.
Requirements of this Role
• To support the development and execution of the sales strategy of nutraceutical sales in Ireland.
• To maintain and develop sales to existing customers in line with specific targets.
• Business development in generating and managing new sales.
• To build relationships and support marketing activities.
• To manage credit risk and the debtor book for all customers.
• To provide technical expertise to customers on a range of products.
• To work closely with the Marketing and Operations teams to build the Plusvital brand.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Sales/Commercial role in the Equine Industry.
• Proven track record of sales ensuring sales targets are met as well as developing new client
• A strong knowledge/understanding of the Equine Industry and its different sectors.
• Strong networking capabilities.
• Ability to work on one’s own initiative to drive sales and results.
• A science or nutrition background would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the experience required, please forward your C.V. to Ciara Watt GM- Nutraceuticals at firstname.lastname@example.org.